We are pleased to announce our call for submissions to Volume III of the Emory Journal of Asian Studies. Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis through March, 2021.
At the Emory Journal of Asian Studies, we strive to review and publish the best undergraduate academic content regarding the study of Asia. We welcome submissions from disciplines including anthropology and cultural studies, business and economics, history and literature, political science and international studies, environmental studies and public health, religion, sociology, and more. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis, and we encourage students to submit papers written as class assignments.
Submissions close for the Volume III: April 3, 2021 at 11:59.
Please email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission must include the name of the author, a title, name of the institution, and date of writing.
- Submissions must relate to the subject or study of Asia. For a list of countries included in Asia, please visit this page.
- Submissions must not have been previously published in another journal or publication.
- All graphs, charts, and images must be submitted in grayscale or black-and-white. Please adjust your graphs, accordingly.
- Submissions must be Microsoft Word documents, double-spaced with 1-inch margins, and in size 12 Times New Roman font.
- Citations must be formatted according to the Chicago Manual of Style (Footnotes). A complete bibliography should be included.
The Emory Journal of Asian Studies is committed to maintaining the privacy of its contributors and staff. Paper selection and editing will be conducted through double-blind review. However, please be aware that papers selected for the journal will be edited in consultation with the authors. Any conflicts of interest between contributors or staff will be resolved by the Editors-in-Chief.